Updated May 16, 2021
In order for us to stay open and compliant with the State of Nevada business requirements regarding Covid-19, the following is in place for all sessions. Your healthy and safety is our No. 1 focus and we will do everything we can to ensure that is not compromised.
Prior to the session:
- All sessions require our clients to complete a self Covid-19 health screening.
- If anyone in your party is experiencing symptoms or has tested positive recently, or has been in contact with someone who's tested positive for the coronavirus, your session will be rescheduled.
- If you're feeling sick, regardless if it's Covid-19, we will ask for your appointment to be rescheduled.
- Furthermore, the above statement also applies to us and we will reschedule the session.
During the session:
- Both us and our clients will adhere to the current guidelines from the CDC and local governments.
- All equipment and props will be disinfected in between use.
After the session:
- If our clients test positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of the session, we ask that they contact us immediately so we can inform all those we've also come in contact with during this time frame. Photo sessions may be rescheduled if we have been exposed.
- Additionally, if we test positive, we will inform all our clients we have come in contact within 14 days. Photo sessions will also be rescheduled if necessary.